Promoting the Trees & Utilities Conference
We’re excited to see you at the 2019 Trees & Utilities Conference, and we’d love to meet your connections and colleagues, too! Thank you for helping us spread the word about this exciting event.
Ways You Can Promote the Conference
- Provide details in your newsletter.
- Add the conference to your organization’s calendar.
- Add conference messaging to your email signature.
- Promote the event through relevant social media channels. Be sure to use #treesandutilities!
With approximately 500 million trees running adjacent and under electric distribution and transmission lines, utility vegetation managers play a vital role in maintaining both urban and traditional forests. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to network with and learn from industry experts at the premier learning and engagement event in the world for utility vegetation managers.
At this event you will:
- Discover new utility arboriculture research.
- Learn best management practices.
- Find out what’s trending.
- Take advantage of professional development opportunities.
- Earn CEUs.
- Engage with potential partners at the trade show.
- Network and connect with industry leaders.
- Celebrate Tree Line USA recognition and ROW accreditation.
Calendar Posting Information
Utility vegetation managers and associated urban forestry professionals.
The 2019 Trees & Utilities Conference is the chief learning and engagement event in the world for utility vegetation managers and associated urban forestry professionals. Join your colleagues for this event to identify new ideas, practices, and partnerships.
Duke Energy Convention Center 525 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202 and
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza 35 West Fifth Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202-2899
Find out pricing and reserve lodging online.
September 10–12, 2019
Registration and Cost
Check out the website for current pricing and additional information.
Utility arborists, vegetation managers, pipeline managers, work planners, urban foresters, consultants, business managers and owners, purchasers, environmental and energy-related government agencies, safety managers, contractors, GIS professionals